I CAN Mini Math Games break down math standards into fun-sized pieces for students. These games were created to provide students with repeated practice on specific skills so that mastery can be obtained. Help students EXACTLY where they are!
I am excited to be able to offer these quality math games for grades 3 through 5. Click your grade below to get an entire set of mini games for your grade level. You can also continue scrolling to learn more about these math games!
Click your grade level to take a closer look!
Check out the DIGITAL version of my I CAN Mini Math Games!
One Stop Teacher Memberships
Our grade-level memberships provide the BIGGEST savings on ALL One Stop Teacher Resources! Get 24/7 access to a library of highly effective, student-approved, educational resources.
These Math Games Include…
- A HUGE collection of math games for each standard and skill!
- 10 Game Options (10 Ways to Play; Included with every set of Mini Games)
- Answer Keys
- QR Codes included with every game (for answers; optional)
- Answer Recording Sheets
- Student Work Pages
- A guide on how to assemble and organize the games
- A guide on how to use the math games
- Game Covers (if using cans to organize; optional)
★Perfect for independent practice, small groups, math centers, enrichment activities, and early finishers.
WHY TEACHERS LOVE THEM!
- Easily provide support on specific skills when students struggle.
- Repeated practice helps students master standards and builds confidence.
- Always have an engaging activity ready to go for EVERY standard!
- With so many ways to play, students stay engaged.
- Games are simple to put together.
- It’s easy to incorporate technology with the QR codes.
- They are such a versatile tool and can be used in so many different ways!
10 GAME OPTIONS INCLUDED (PRINTABLE)
EVERY set of I CAN Mini Math Games includes 10 Game Options. These games are fun and engaging and can be reused ALL YEAR by changing out the Mini Game Cards.
What’s the difference between the Original I CAN Math Games and I CAN Mini Games?
My original I CAN Math Games are larger games that focus on ALL standards in a unit. They are perfect for reviewing a unit prior to a test and for preparing for standardized testing. My I CAN Mini Games were designed to focus on just one standard or skill at a time. These are perfect to use as students learn new skills and progress through a unit.
See What Teachers Are Saying…
“Wow! There are simply no words to express how thankful I am for this product. It provides so many options and possibilities in my classroom. They are thorough, accurate, and complete. It gives students continual practice in all fifth grade standards.”
~ The Primary Gal
~ Denise O.
I love these! My children are learning and reviewing all the time. The I Can math games are their favorite station. I also like to show cards on the projector at the end of the day and figure out the answers as a class.
~ Erin S.
Wow! What a fantastic resource! I love the different options that I can choose from for my students. The QR Codes are great, and the quality is fantastic! I am so excited to use this in my math class this year. Thank you so much!
~ Brittany C.
This is such an awesome resource. Students have fun with the QR codes and are studying in the meanwhile. It was great for me being a special education teacher to differentiate by being able to print both short answer and multiple-choice cards!
~ Jess S.
Love this! My favorite purchase! The student progress monitoring page is a great way for students to see what areas they are still struggling with and they make it easy for me then to make reteaching groups.